Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

And we're off...maybe

The contractions have officially started! Saturday night I started having contractions and they haven't stopped. Unfortunately, they are very irregular and always stop short of being enough for a hospital visit. I will say that they are real contractions or at least they feel real.
I'm going to try to tough it out as long as I can. I don't want a repeat of what I went through with Sarah where we went to the hospital just to be sent home. It helps that I've been through this before and kind of know what to expect.
I feel almost ready for the baby to come. Sarah still needs a bag packed and the house is a mess. I was hoping to be able to make a trip to the zoo with Sarah sometime this week but we will see if the baby cooperates. Thankfully we had a great day together today so I am grateful for that.

2 comments:

Anjolee said...

So excited! I keep checking your blog. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Anjolee said...

Please let me know if i can do anything or if you need to drop Sarah off if you need to leave quickly.