Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A whole new world

Now that little Evan is here I thought I would change the name of this blog. It will now be a place for me to talk about the joys of motherhood, along with the challenges.
Having two children is definitely much more time consuming and I think it will take a while before we are able to get our routine down. Right now we have no routine and no idea of what each day will bring. For those of you who don't know me very well, I am a planner. I like to know what is going to happen next so that I can be in control. This situation is hard for me because I don't have control over very much.
I hope to be a good mom to both of my children. I can say that this time I am much more relaxed. I feel better equipped to handle alot of the ups and downs of these first few weeks. However, I am relying on alot of prayer. God and I talk constantly these days.

No comments: